Hey guys! I saw this booktag @jazminheavenblog and it was so interesting that I decided to do it here, on my blog. The tag contains 30 Harry Potter related questions for me to answer, pretty simple. So, without further ado let’s get into it.
1. Favourite Harry Potter book?
👉 It is either Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince or Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I am confused between the two.
2. Least favourite book?
👉 Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix
3. Favourite movie?
👉 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1
4. Least favourite movie?
👉 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
5. Favourite quote?
👉 “The ones that love us never really leave us.” -Sirius Black
6. Favourite Weasley?
👉 The twins.
7. Favourite female character?
👉 Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood.
8. Favourite male character?
👉 Ron Weasley and Harry Potter
9. Favourite professor?
👉 Professor Mcgonagall. I just love her queer, strict and sensible character.
Then she said, “Have a biscuit, Potter”. 😁😁😁
10. Favourite Villain?
👉 A good villain is the one you completely loathe. So, without a doubt it is Umbridge.
11. Would you rather wash Snape’s hair or spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?
👉 I would rather wash Snape’s hair. It would be good for his usually greasy hair as well.
12. Would you rather fight an elated Bellatrix or an angry Molly?
👉 I like Molly too much to fight with her. So, I would rather fight an elated Bellatrix.
13. Would you rather travel to Hogwarts on the Hogwarts Express or by Flying Car?
👉 Hogwarts Express! I want to try all the sweets the trolly has to offer.
14. Would you rather kiss Voldemort or give Umbridge a bubble bath?
👉 I would rather give Umbridge a bubble bath. Ugh! But whatever.
15. Would you rather ride a hippogriff or a firebolt?
👉 I would prefer riding a firebolt. I think I would be too anxious to maintain an eye contact with a hippogriff.
16. Is there a character you felt differently about in the movies?
👉 I think Ginny’s character was far better in the books. Also, Kreacher’s role in the books was more justified than the movies.
17. Is there a movie you preferred to the book?
👉 Harry Potter and the order of Phoenix, maybe.
18. Richard Harris or Michael Gambon as Dumbledore?
👉 Michael Gambon. I don’t know why but I remember him as Dumbledore because we saw him more than Richard Harris.
19. Your top thing (person or event) that wasn’t in the movie that you wanted there the most?
👉 A) Peeves! Where was Peeves in the movies?
B) First kiss shared between Harry and Ginny in the Gryffindor common room after Gryffindor won the Quidditch match. The scene in the book was beautiful.
C) Kreacher (with all the house elves) fighting against death eaters in the Great Hall during the Battle of Hogwarts. Actually, the whole battle scene after the chapter ‘the forbidden forest’ was great in the book.
20. If you could remake any of the movies which one would it be?
👉 Prisoner of Azkaban.
21. Which house was your first gut feeling you’d be a part of?
👉 I thought that I was either a Ravenclaw or a Hufflepuff.
22. Which house were you actually sorted into?
23. Which class would be your favourite?
👉 I think Transfiguration would be my favourite class.
24. Which spell would be the most useful to use?
👉 For me, it would be Accio becuase I am always asking people to pass my stuff to me. ‘Could you please pass me the remote?’, ‘ Bring me my glasses, na, I am unable to read’, so, that is basically me.
25. Which characters do you think you’d instantly become friends with?
👉 Luna Lovegood, Hermione Granger and Hagrid.
26. If you could own one of the three hallows, which would it be?
👉 The Invisibility Cloak. It would be perfect for someone like me.
27. Is there any aspect of the books that you’d change?
28. Favourite Marauder?
👉 Moony! I love the character of Professor Lupin. He was the one who was sensible and practical out of all marauders. So much like me, not that I am sensible in every way but I do think twice before getting into troubles and pulling practical jokes.
29. If you could bring one character back to life, who would it be?
👉 Fred! Fred! Fred! I kid you not, Fred’s death hit me so hard that I kept thinking about his mischiefs and pranks for days. I mean think about George! Please!
30. Hallows or horcruxes?
👉 Hallows! Horcruxes are just pure evil.
That is it for today guys. I hope you enjoyed reading this post. I had fun writing it. If you are in the least bit interested in doing this tag, I tag you! Go ahead and have fun. Until next time, happy reading!😊